skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I Live in Bloomington
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
and these are my two favorite commercials that are on TV
look at this chocolate dude's face the entire time the commercial runs. and the way he moves his hand. oh dang.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
illuminarcy
Going skiing and rent a chalet for your holiday
Uganda
One With The Underdogs
October 8th - at 11:33 PM.
Andrew's Summer in Tanzania
Final Post
You think you know, but you have no idea...
Blog Archive
►
2009
(10)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(26)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(10)
▼
October
(7)
we will not do what they want or do what they say ...
so yesterday i voted for my first presidential ele...
here is a list of funny things i saw this weekend:...
So I've been into this band for about a year or so...
and these are my two favorite commercials that are...
So I'm at a stand still on whether or not I should...
So I got rid of my old blog. Don't go there.This i...
About Me
John
Bloomington/Indianapolis, Indiana
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment