Sunday, November 2, 2008

my weekend
Friday:
-didn't go to class in the AM. Felt really sick with a gnarly sore throat.
-drove to Indy and went to Al-Fajr
-met up with Scott and went to Yats
-drove around and littered on people's yards who had McCain signs
-went to the show
-I drank six and a half red bulls
-went home and probably had a mild heart attack and almost died

Saturday
-India Garden
-drove back to Bloomington and watched Marseille at the Uptown Cafe
-sat in my room until BB King played
-King ruled but I started to feel really sick again
-rode home and went to bed

Sunday
-felt like I was going to die when I woke up
-somehow found the energy to walk to my car and drive to CVS to get tons of meds
-watched TV shows on the internet all day and night
-ate Amy's No Chicken Noodle Soup and drank lots of Gatorade

One of my favorite people doing a fantastic interview

No comments: